Welcome World!

Welcome! You are visiting Caroline’s Corner. This is my first time having a blog and I am very excited! I was inspired by my older sister who has a wonderful blog that is thriving. Check it out at http://dominiquelovestoread.edublogs.org/ ! My past few teachers have had blogs and I thought they were really cool. I actually wanted a blog so much that I put it on my Christmas list. Luckily I got one beforehand. I am going to try to make a new post about every week. And I love when I get comments on my posts. I hope you enjoy exploring my site. As you may be able to tell my favorite color is pink and I like flowers. Have fun on my blog!

-Caroline 🙂

9 thoughts on “Welcome World!

1. Hi Caroline!
    Welcome to the blogosphere! Hope you have fun! I’m eagerly awaiting your next post. Have a nice holiday season!
    Allegra

2. Hi my name is ariana i live in thailand and me aand your sister comment on each other blogs alot!
    I am 10 (almost 11) and in 5th grade! your sister was 10 (almost 11) and in 5th grade! And welcome to bloging I started in Augest!

3. Hey Caroline,
    Your blog is really cool,I love the ipod thing. Can you tell me how to make a blog one day?

-Emily

4. Thanks for commenting Emily. It is really easy to make a blog… You just need to go to the Edublogs website and click “make a blog”! With your parents permission ofcourse. The ipod and the other widgets I have to give credit to my sister. She showed me everything!

-Caroline

5. G’day Caroline,
    Welcome to the edublogosphere! Your sister has been taking part in my student blogging challenge this year. I hope you join the one in March next year. Your blog is looking great and feel free to check out mine.

6. Pingback: Guest Post by Dominique: J’adore les langues! | The Edublogger